By Kevin “Coach” Collins
It’s clear Barack Obama is not serious about saving America’s economy. To the contrary, as a Marxist follower of Alinsky he wants to tear down our country to rebuild America into a socialist gulag.
If Obama and his Chicago thugs were truly interested in saving America he could take a series of decisive and immediately helpful steps he certainly knows and understands.
The steps Obama won’t take
* Show the Mexicans the door. Forced deportations will reap huge and almost immediate benefits to numerous state governments. The Heritage Foundation tells us amnesty will cost about 70 times as much as getting tough and slamming our borders shut.
*Stop even talking about letting the Bush Capital Gains tax cuts expire. Just this alone will prime the pump and start things rolling because small businesses won’t worry about being able to pay newly hired workers and federal taxes. It will also help the real estate market by allowing sellers to keep more of the profits.
*The Stimulus hasn’t done a damned thing. There are $525 billion left: Stop wasting this money. This will reassure bond buyers fiscal reforms are real; bringing them to the auctions.
* Repeal Section 404 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act to cut unnecessary red tape for businesses with better things to attend to.
* Reform the tort system to lower costs for businesses. Greedy lawyers are killing us.
* Drill here drill everywhere and start immediately. Almost immediately this will create jobs and lower unemployment pressures on our states.
* Suspend the job-killing Davis-Bacon Act which extorts union wages from government job specifications.
* Withdraw nearly all Military forces from Germany and South Korea. This will save at least -$1.2 billion cut family separations cut tour extensions in theaters of combat and sharply increase morale in our military.
U. S. Oil Discovery- Largest Reserve in the World
The Stansberry Report Online – 4/20/2006 reads in part as follows:
“Hidden 1,000 feet beneath the surface of the … Rocky Mountains lies the largest untapped oil reserve in the world. It is more than 2 TRILLION barrels. On August 8, 2005 President Bush mandated its extraction. In three and a half years of high oil prices none has been extracted. With this ‘mother lode’ of oil why are we still fighting over off-shore drilling?”
“….They reported this stunning news: We have more oil inside our borders, than all the other proven reserves on earth. Here are the official estimates:
- 8-times as much oil as Saudi Arabia
- 18-times as much oil as Iraq
- 21-times as much oil as Kuwait
- 22-times as much oil as Iran
- 500-times as much oil as Yemen
- and it’s all right here in the Western United States. [It’s in North and South Dakota and Montana ]..”
What did you do to be worthy of your American freedoms yesterday? What will you do today and what do you plan to do tomorrow?
Accept the challenge, save our country.
Yesterday’s Rasmussen Presidential Index had Obama at -19
This day in history February 22
1980: “The Miracle on Ice” America’s Olympic 4 to 3 victory over the Soviet Union hockey team takes place in Lake Placid New York. It is considered one of the greatest upsets in sporting history.
Have you read this week’s “Betcha didn’t know this..” page? It’s loaded with interesting little “bite size” items you’re bound to enjoy.
Comments on this or any other Collins Report essay can be sent to kcoachc “at” gmail.com