By Kevin “Coach” Collins
1) Romney’s best lines from Tuesday night’s debate:
“I understand that I can get this country on track again. We don’t have to settle for what we’re going through. We don’t have to settle for gasoline at four bucks. We don’t have to settle for unemployment at a chronically high level. We don’t have to settle for 47 million people on food stamps. We don’t have to settle for 50 percent of kids coming out of college not able to get work. We don’t have to settle for 23 million people struggling to find a good job.”
4) “We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population . . .”
. – Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood.
5) According to the official White House visitor’s log Al Sharpton has been to the White House 38 times? By contrast, Harry C. Alford (Pres. CEO, and Founder of the National Black Chamber of Commerce) has been admitted only 6 times. Interesting-eh?
7) Minnesota not-so-nice: Rep. Keith Ellison calls GOP opponent a “lowlife scumbag”
During a radio debate, Rep. Keith Ellison, D-Minn., called his Republican opponent Chris Fields a “scumbag,” twice called him a “lowlife scumbag” and for good measure called him a “gutter dweller” too.
10) Flashback: Obama’s Female Debate Coach Called White House A “Hostile Workplace” For Women – Update: Obama Has Mentioned Romney’s “Binder” Comment In Every Speech Since Debate
Get the truth about the polls: http://www.unskewedpolls.com/
If you haven’t started fighting for your future what are you waiting for?
To read more use these links: